The best way to see all that Crandall University has to offer is to come for a campus tour. We can also customize a campus tour to your specific interests.
A reunion for those who attended UBBTS in the early 60s.
Dates: Sept. 19-20, 2015
Location: Woodstock Baptist Church, Woodstock, NB
Cost: Early-bird (before Sept. 7) registration cost is $25 per person.
Cost after Sept. 7: $30 per person.
NOTE: This amount doesn’t include the free-will offering for Sunday lunch.
To more detailed information about the weekend, or how to register, contact Carol Thorne, email@example.com
12:30-1:15 p.m. – Registration at Woodstock Baptist Church, Main StreetPlease note that there will be a
– “Photo Memories” Bulletin Board, so please bring along some of your favorite photos from UBBTS days to display there.
1:20-2:30 p.m. – Tour of G&C Culberson Farm Inc., where you will get to see a state of the art
– “Robotic Milking System”. Caravan leaving from the church. Tour guides available upon arrival!
2:45- 4:00 p.m. – Walking Tour of Historic Woodstock… Points of interest may include:
– Connell House, which houses a collection of the writings of Tappan Adney (1868-1950), birch bark canoe models, a variety of musical instruments, plus many other interesting historical artifacts. Gift shop on site (There is a $5.00 charge for a guided tour of this historic building.)
– Farm Market- Great variety of local crafts, baked beans, maple syrup products, woodworking and much more! (Open until 4 p.m.)
Gallery of local Artisans/Tea Room
– L.P. Fisher Library, which is both a beautiful heritage building built at the beginning of the 20th century, and a working library. It is open until 5 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – Choir practice at the church
6:00 p.m. – Turkey Dinner (family-style) at the church, followed by some music and entertainment!
10:30 a.m. – Morning worship service (meet at 10:15 in the Vestry)
11:45 a.m. – Lunch served by the Dr. Henry E. Allaby Guild (ladies of the church), with the proceeds of the freewill offering for that going to support Atlantic Baptist Missions.