[youtube_sc url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7H4DE9YYqs&feature=youtu.be” title=”Degree%20Completion%20Program–Crandall%20University%20″]
Special Program Highlights for the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Organizational Management (Degree Completion):
- This is a non-traditional program created to serve working professionals who have already completed some post-secondary education and want to finish their Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Management.
- Meet one night per week for 5-7 weeks to complete each course. Take one course at a time.
- Complete course requirements outside of your work schedule, and earn a total of 60 credit hours during your degree program.
- Be a part of classes that are small and become close-knit during the degree completion process.
- Plan to spend between 16-18 hours per week in preparation for your weekly classes.
- The program enhances students’ interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications and problem-solving and decision making abilities as well as expanding their understanding or research techniques and applications.